Pictures and Camera Problems? Where did they go? Unmarked apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 822 is not allowing me to access my pictures and my camera. The bar of all of the apps shows unmarked apps that show up with a gray box. I called up Verizon and they told me to power down the phone, try using backup assistant plus, and to also remove the SM card and then power on. Nothing happened. So since Christmas, when my phone started the new update, my pictures, and camera are gone from my phone. However, my camera works whenever I go on to Skype someone. Help please.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 822 is not allowing me to access my pictures and my camera. The bar of all of the apps shows unmarked apps that show up with a gray box. I called up Verizon and they told me to power down the phone, try using backup assistant plus, and to also remove the SM card and then power on. Nothing happened. So since Christmas, when my phone started the new update, my pictures, and camera are gone from my phone. However, my camera works whenever I go on to Skype someone. Help please.

Have you tried a soft reset? Press the volume down and power buttons together until your phone reboots (around 15 seconds). You may also want to try connecting your phone to your PC and browse for your photos there; you should find them in Phone > Camera Roll Folder.

If that does not resolve the issue, then something must have went wrong with your latest update and you may need to re-install the latest OS version available for your phone. This can be done with the Lumia Software Recovery Tool. Just download the program, connect your phone and let it determine the latest available OS version for your phone. This process, unfortunately, will erase all of your personal data from your phone, including your photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett