Can I get a suggestion on a Budget Friendly Phone USA - Verizon?

eldreams

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Suggestion on a Budget Friendly Phone USA - Verizon

My wife and I have two Lumia 928's from Verizon, she broke her phone screen (2nd layer) and unfortunate for us is that we utilized our insurance plan too much. I won't get into the detail, but the quoted cost of repair is >$200, which is laughable.
She needs a phone to tide us over until contract end ~May by which time we will be moving carriers to a carrier that supports windows phone/devices (AT&T?).
Can anyone help me find a budget friendly phone <$100US used/new that would work on Verizon's network? She's willing to give any phone a go (Iphone/Android/etc).
Lumia 435 would be nice however it's GSM and not supported by Verizon.
Any ideas or suggestions?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Suggestion on a Budget Friendly Phone USA - Verizon

if you are open for eBay or other sites, you might get a nice used (or may be new) Lumia 822 or Lumia 928 in your range.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

The Moto e is launching tomorrow which is a decent android phone which won't cost you an arm and a leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There is a Samsung Odyssey on eBay for less than $50. I also think an HTC 8X can be had for less than $75. You might strike gold and get a decent 928 for $100. I sold the last of my Lumia 822 phones about a month ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion