to get it up on the app store then people wont have trouble
    03-12-2015 03:57 AM
    Who is going to meet with them?

Snapchat will do what they're going to do. There's nothing we can do here. We're just users here.
    Who is going to meet with them?

Snapchat will do what they're going to do. There's nothing we can do here. We're just users here.
    03-12-2015 04:03 AM
    What can you expect from a company that has ONLY a youtube video as their home page.
    03-12-2015 06:05 AM
    Why not stop supporting Snapchat since they won't support you?

Throwing money at these social media places does not get the best results (look at how we got Instagram on WP and the lousy reviews plus many complaints it gets and the complete lack of support the official app devs show it). And I think that's what the OP is suggesting. Microsoft should meet with them and do whatever they ask.

That is called extortion and it is ugly.
    theefman, a5cent and jmshub like this.
    03-12-2015 11:48 AM
    Throwing money at these social media places does not get the best results (look at how we got Instagram on WP and the lousy reviews plus many complaints it gets and the complete lack of support the official app devs show it). And I think that's what the OP is suggesting. Microsoft should meet with them and do whatever they ask.
    What options do we WP users have besides this? Every WP user could walk away, and they'd hardly notice.
    03-12-2015 12:28 PM
    Use Xim. It is a Microsoft app, and is cross platform . Send it to anyone and it expires in an hour. If you are both looking at the same time, you can pan and zoom on all the other phones. I wouldn't use snapchap if it was available but I have used Xim twice.
    03-12-2015 12:47 PM
    What options do we WP users have besides this? Every WP user could walk away, and they'd hardly notice.
    Begging isn't the answer, I know this much... Personally I see many users beating their head against the Snapchat wall trying to get in. I'm sure it does them no good. That's why I counsel just letting it rest. Move on to something else...
    jmshub and theefman like this.
    03-12-2015 12:48 PM
    I'm attempting to convert all of my friends over to Skype Qik
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-12-2015 12:49 PM
    Wow Skype Qik has video? Xim doesn't need to have an app on the apple or goggle pr blackberry phones to work, but a Xim app is available for them. (Not sure about BB.) Just pictures and text though.

Does Skype Qik need an app to receive? Are there Qik apps available for those other phones?
    03-12-2015 01:03 PM
    Skype Qik | Video Messenger App

WP, Android and iOS.
    berty6294 likes this.
    03-12-2015 02:05 PM
    Yeah, Skype Qik seems very cool! Hopefully my friends agree and pick up on it!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-12-2015 02:12 PM