Flippin Speed dial history comes up every time i open my phone option. How do I stop this?
    03-12-2015 08:36 AM
    Flippin Speed dial history comes up every time i open my phone option. How do I stop this?
    Phone tile -> Swipe right you can set the speed dial.

To move history press ellipsis -> select calls -> again press ellipsis -> select all -> delete.
    ​You cant turn off history.
    03-12-2015 08:46 AM
    My problem is speed dial history. It pops up whenever I select the phone tile. I can't get rid of it and it interferes with the normal use of my phone. Verizon tech support could not solve the problem but they will contact Nokia and I hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. I will keep you updated.
    05-03-2015 10:35 AM
    My problem is speed dial history. It pops up whenever I select the phone tile. I can't get rid of it and it interferes with the normal use of my phone. Verizon tech support could not solve the problem but they will contact Nokia and I hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. I will keep you updated.
    Good Luck with that - I believe all WinPhones do that.

What would you like to see ?
    How does ' ... it interferes with the normal use of my phone.' ?
    05-03-2015 11:48 AM
    I dont get it, when you open Phone tile what exactly do you want to see there?

Your phone tile starts from the place you closed it. Say you have Speed Dial open, now you close and reopen Phone. It will the speed dial.
    And same scenario, you have History open, you close and reopen Phone, now History will open

If you want to see your contacts you need to open People not Phone
    05-03-2015 12:00 PM
    But I don't want to see speed dial history the default option. Here's what Nokia suggested and it works. When you see speed dial history, swipe from right to left and then regular history shows up. If you exit at that point, you will always see regular history when you select the phone tile. At some point in the future, if you do look at speed dial history and exit, then that becomes the default. I am OK with how it works.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-05-2015 03:29 PM
    But I don't want to see speed dial history the default option. Here's what Nokia suggested and it works. When you see speed dial history, swipe from right to left and then regular history shows up. If you exit at that point, you will always see regular history when you select the phone tile. At some point in the future, if you do look at speed dial history and exit, then that becomes the default. I am OK with how it works. It interferes with normal use and Speed dial history would supercede other pages, ie it would show up if I dial a # and I would not see the 'end call option'.
    05-05-2015 03:33 PM
    solution is above, kindly read through
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-14-2016 02:55 PM