I have nokia lumia 720..it's power/lock key is not working...so i am facing very much problem....plz give me suggestion...as soon as possible..i couldn't switch my mobile..
    03-12-2015 09:06 AM
    I have nokia lumia 720..it's power/lock key is not working...so i am facing very much problem....plz give me suggestion...as soon as possible..i couldn't switch my mobile..
    Have you tried charging your phone, leaving it plugged in for around an hour? The battery just might need some juice to start up. Alternatively, you could bring your phone to an official service center and have it checked there. You may also want to create a WindowsCentral account, so that it would be easier for you to track responses to your query.
    Have you tried charging your phone, leaving it plugged in for around an hour? The battery just might need some juice to start up. Alternatively, you could bring your phone to an official service center and have it checked there. You may also want to create a WindowsCentral account, so that it would be easier for you to track responses to your query.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-12-2015 09:39 AM