Please make upgrade Whats-app voice calling facility to Nokia Lumia 630 phone urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

Recently, Whats-app updated voice calling facility to their application, but unfortunately I cannot enjoy that new facility due to Windows system issue ( Nokia Lumia 630 phone system software not supporting to that function ).

Can you please make necessary arrangements to upgrade the Nokia Lumia 630 phone software ( Window update ) to support that function urgent basis, so we can also enjoy updated Whats-app calling facility & I really appreciate your urgent action in this regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia Lumia 630 phone software ( Window update ) to support Whats-app function urgent basis

Recently, Whats-app updated voice calling facility to their application, but unfortunately I cannot enjoy that new facility due to Windows system issue ( Nokia Lumia 630 phone system software not supporting to that function ).

Can you please make necessary arrangements to upgrade the Nokia Lumia 630 phone software ( Window update ) to support that function urgent basis, so we can also enjoy updated Whats-app calling facility & I really appreciate your urgent action in this regard.

Niranjan, Dubai - UAE

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 630 phone software ( Window update ) to support Whats-app function urgent basis

It is an invite only feature at the moment for android phones.
you can contact WhatsApp wp-support@whatsapp.com.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 630 phone software ( Window update ) to support Whats-app function urgent basis

Merged into previously closed thread...

User Niranjan, Dubai - UAE, this is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is not run by Microsoft. It is not run by Lumia. It is not run by the development team of Whatsapp.

No one here can update your phone in an urgent manner or otherwise.

Making new posts on this topic will not alter those facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077