[Help]Transferring apps from L620 to L535

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm moving from l620 to l535...i got over 150 apps and I don't want to install them again. Is there a short cut or easy way to have all apps in new phone?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm moving from l620 to l535...i got over 150 apps and I don't want to install them again. Is there a short cut or easy way to have all apps in new phone?

If your apps are installed on your SD Card, you could try to simply transfer your SD Card from your L620 to your L535, but I doubt this will work since app installations are specific both to the hardware of the storage media and the phone. If indeed this does not work, then it seems like there is no other way - you'll have to reinstall all those apps.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If your apps are installed on your SD Card, you could try to simply transfer your SD Card from your L620 to your L535, but I doubt this will work since app installations are specific both to the hardware of the storage media and the phone. If indeed this does not work, then it seems like there is no other way - you'll have to reinstall all those apps.

Yes all my apps are on SD card.
I'm sure moving SD card wont solve problem n it will corrupt all apps... Ultimately I'll have to install them again.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Why not make a backup under setting on your old phone an use this backup when you setup your new phone.

With the backup of apps+settings you even get a backup of the game levels

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed that option. Are you sure that I will not have to download and install apps again on new phone?

If you use this option then the apps will be downloaded automatically so you do not have to do it by yourself.

What can happen is that if you have an app which is pulled out of the store you will not get it back. (But this is the same as you manual want to download it again)
And some older games you may loose the settings because the developer did not include it in the app. (But if you manual download the games all the level settings will be gone)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett