Audiotica Cloud

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Paying for this feature just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. You're basically paying the developer to maintain a database that keeps track of your downloads so that the same downloads automatically occur on each device the app is running on. Its sort of like those home cloud apps for ad hoc networks people build at home on a PC. But those apps are free.

The app is best in class in my opinion and I see the value of the cloud but unless it is actually storing my music, I don't see the point. On the plus side, I don't really need Audiotica to store music because it did not download music from them, just through them. The other way of looking at it it could automate backups, and if your drive or SD card does down, you may not have to put in the work of manually downloading the tracks, assuming they're still available online.

I don't know. Does anyone have any experience with this app to provide a different perspective?

zumucts

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Developer here!

The Audiotica Cloud is a service currently in development. Right now it syncs all the music you download from the cloud to the servers. But where the features really shine is under the hood. When you save a song, instead of having to look various websites for the mp3 it leaves the process to the cloud where it can find a better match faster. This saves you time and data.

That's just the beginning. Another feature being worked on for the next update is Cloud Radio, where you can create a station based on an artist, just like Pandora.

Planning on expanding the service's features to make the subscription a lot richer :)

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Developer here!

The Audiotica Cloud is a service currently in development. Right now it syncs all the music you download from the cloud to the servers. But where the features really shine is under the hood. When you save a song, instead of having to look various websites for the mp3 it leaves the process to the cloud where it can find a better match faster. This saves you time and data.

That's just the beginning. Another feature being worked on for the next update is Cloud Radio, where you can create a station based on an artist, just like Pandora.

Planning on expanding the service's features to make the subscription a lot richer :)
I might give it a shot. I didn't know you had servers I thought you were just logging our downloads. I like the Cloud Radio idea as well.

Mohamed Ahmed Nader

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Developer here!

Does audiotica play songs from my sd card as well? Or just from music services like soundcloud and Spotify?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss