Why am i getting error on payment page ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can download free apps but when i try to download a paid app or a in app purchase it shows - we are having trouble connecting to store at moment. try again in a little while.

Its my first ever try to purchase something and I have tried a soft reset also. please help.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
How you want to pay. Did you already add your credit card to your account or a gift card?
Without a payment method in your account you can not buy anything.

If this info is not enough please register and reply on this post with some more info.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I can download free apps but when i try to download a paid app or a in app purchase it shows - we are having trouble connecting to store at moment. try again in a little while.

Its my first ever try to purchase something and I have tried a soft reset also. please help.

Did you experience this using the Store app in your phone or through your PC browser? Try using both and see if the error persists.

If the error persists, it's most likely that there's a temporary isolated (perhaps only to a few users since we're not getting a lot of reports (yet)) problem with the Store server since I have also experienced the same error a few moments ago. Just wait for a few hours and try again.

You may want to create a WindowsCentral account to you can receive and monitor responses more easily.

sajan45

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried on mobile, since I in pc it shows i have already purchased because its a in app purchase to get full game. I am using operator billing so no need to add credit card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs