I have Lumia 830 with Lumia Denim update.
    Recently I started using MSN Health and Fitness app to monitor my daily steps. Before Motion Data was updated from Version 1.0 to 2.0, there was option to stop/disable Motion Data. I found out that while I was riding in bus, Step Counter in MSN H&F app was increasing, so I use to disable Motion data while in vehicle. But now after Motion Data is upgraded, there is no option to disable it. So when I reach office I find that I have walked nearly 4000~5000 steps! So this incorrect data is completely messing up my health tracking activity.
    This is not happening only with MSN H&F app, but Runtastic Me app also displays same Steps count data. So I guess its the issue with SensorCore which keeps on detecting steps incorrectly.
    So I wanted to know is it possible to disable or stop SensorCore for sometime.
    03-16-2015 06:13 AM
    I have Lumia 830 with Lumia Denim update.
    Recently I started using MSN Health and Fitness app to monitor my daily steps. Before Motion Data was updated from Version 1.0 to 2.0, there was option to stop/disable Motion Data. I found out that while I was riding in bus, Step Counter in MSN H&F app was increasing, so I use to disable Motion data while in vehicle. But now after Motion Data is upgraded, there is no option to disable it. So when I reach office I find that I have walked nearly 4000~5000 steps! So this incorrect data is completely messing up my health tracking activity.
    This is not happening only with MSN H&F app, but Runtastic Me app also displays same Steps count data. So I guess its the issue with SensorCore which keeps on detecting steps incorrectly.
    So I wanted to know is it possible to disable or stop SensorCore for sometime.
    At this moment it is not maybe in a update in the future this will be corrected in apps or in Motion Data.
    03-16-2015 06:17 AM
    Thanks @Harrie-S. I hope Microsoft is aware of this user requirement and fix the issue, or else provide this option to disable Motion Data.
    03-16-2015 08:49 AM
    I was on along journey and when I saw it was 25K steps plus and I thought WHAT, AM I REALLY FIT

MS has to recheck this and update it ASAP, its really annoying...
    03-16-2015 08:57 AM