[Help] L520 user unable to download apps?

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm not able to download any of the app from windows phone nor able to update it . I don't know the reason.
Please help me!! How to do??

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm not able to download any of the app from windows phone nor able to update it . I don't know the reason.
Please help me!! How to do??

This is not much info you give.
Do you get a failure code?
Do you use wifi or data?
Can you use IE?
Is data and Time correct for your time zone?
Did you sync your MS Account?
Which phone you have and which OS you have.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
This is not much info you give.
Do you get a failure code?
Do you use wifi or data?
Can you use IE?
Is data and Time correct for your time zone?
Did you sync your MS Account?
Which phone you have and which OS you have.

Yes, i can use IE .
I have lumia 520 and I use wifi .
When I'm downloading it shows pending and pending and just pending.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a slow unstable wifi connection.

1 How fast is your internet connection. (do you have an app like on your phone Speedtest.net | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)) or can you check it online with IE

2 Cancel all the pending downloads and try again (open the store > tap on the 3 points on the bottom right > download > press and hold each one and cancel the download).

3 Have you tried with a different wifi?

4 Can you download or update an app with cellular data?

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a slow unstable wifi connection.

1 How fast is your internet connection. (do you have an app like on your phone Speedtest.net | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)) or can you check it online with IE

2 Cancel all the pending downloads and try again (open the store > tap on the 3 points on the bottom right > download > press and hold each one and cancel the download).

3 Have you tried with a different wifi?

4 Can you download or update an app with cellular data?

I had already try all the ways that you have suggested but I'm not able to download any applications from the store. So, how can I download speed test application ?
I'm able to use all other applications which needs a wifi connection. I don't have cellular internet connection.

ComingOfGauge

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The main cause is that you are not logged In to the store with your Microsoft account, this is a huge problem and will definetly cause you to not be able to download anything from the store. Try looking around and logging in with your Microsoft ID

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried logging into your Windows account on a different device, selecting your phone on the account and sending apps to your phone from there? This is useful for apps that won't install after a hard reset.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Soft resetting means??
And What is temp files ??

Soft reset is holding the volume down and power.
Restart my Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Temp files.
Open Storage Sense app
Tap phone
Then you see a list temp files are temporary files.
wp_ss_20150316_0002.jpg
wp_ss_20150316_0001.jpg

I know that you can not download an app that is why i asked if you already had this app on your phone.
But do you have a pc where you can test the download speed and the best way is if your pc is connected to your router by wifi.

And what happens is you go to Settings > email+accounts > ms account and tap or hold your account.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
But one problem hasn't gone .
Last time also problem began after this only. When I try to install candy crush saga it gets stop at a certain point .
And now also it is showing the same problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb