How do I redeem a 25.00 Store Credit?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

25.00 Store Credit

I bought a HPStream 7 on 2/23/15 and as part of the deal, they offered a 25.00 ms store credit. When I received the device, no gift card or instructions on how to redeem it was included. After contacting MS and getting foreign tech support that wasn't helpful and typed responses in HORRIBLE english, I thought something was fishy. I read blogs about the rip-off the offer is. Has anyone been successful in getting the offer? I really like the device and am pleased with it and would have bought it regardless.

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: 25.00 Store Credit

No problem in redeeming the code here. When I ordered through the Microsoft website they sent an email with a link to redeem it. It must be done from the Stream though.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: 25.00 Store Credit

I just bought the Stream 7 a few days ago and just as the previous poster I received a link in the order confirmation email. You do have to use your Stream 7 to click on the link so it can be validated. Received my code, after validating device, entered the code in the required box and $25 credit was put on my Microsoft account. Used it to buy songs off Xbox music..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos