Hi guys I was just looking for recommendations for a good screen protector for my Lumia 930? I don't really want to ruin the oleophobic coating and I've heard that even though gorilla glass is hard you still get microscratches. I'm thinking of something static (since I feel wet application may degrade the coating) and I want it to be as clear as possible without feeling super sticky (to move your finger across).

Thanks in advance!
    03-17-2015 09:16 AM
    Tried a static protector, a wet application protector and a tempered glass protector. Ended up removing all of them because of fit and/or feel. The curve on the 930 screen makes it really tough to get a good fit. Guess I'll depend on the GG3 for protection.
    03-17-2015 09:44 AM
    Hi guys I was just looking for recommendations for a good screen protector for my Lumia 930? I don't really want to ruin the oleophobic coating and I've heard that even though gorilla glass is hard you still get microscratches. I'm thinking of something static (since I feel wet application may degrade the coating) and I want it to be as clear as possible without feeling super sticky (to move your finger across).

Thanks in advance!
    I'm using my 930 with no case of screen protector. If you get a screen protector that will just get scuffed us fairly fast. I would just enjoy the phone without one. Mine doesn't even have any micro scratches yet
    03-17-2015 09:59 AM
    I needed the case as I found the 930 too slippery and uncomfortable to hold without one. Glad I removed the screen protector, though.
    03-18-2015 09:34 AM