Who has got a band then?

Stuperior

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Now that more of us can pre-order a band, I would just like to hear from some real band owners please.
Do you use it daily? Is it comfy to wear? And whilst wearing a long sleeve shirt?
Does it do everything you'd hope it would do?
Or.... Was there a reason you didn't get in with it and returned, or resold it, pretty quickly?
Thanks in advance!

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I wear mine everyday, except on the off days when I plug it in to give it an extra boost charge while drinking my morning tea and reading email and then forget to put it back on. (I find it very convenient timing brewing time for tea in the morning). Yes it's quite comfortable. The reason I sometimes forget to put it back on is that it seems so natural on that I forget if its on or off. I do though have to decide whether to wear it inside or outside of my buttoned sleeve and when inside it can be difficult to pull it out for a glance.

I bought mine the week it first came out in the US and with all the new features being added lately It does far more than I expected when I got it. Plus I go back and forth depending on mood or need which features I activate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos