How can I link a post Facebook?

W

WPCentral Question

Liking a Post on Facebook

Has anyone else had a problem with liking a Post on Facebook using the app on your Windows Phone? It seems to be random and not the same people every time. I can like a post of a certain friend, then the next day an error message comes up when I try to like something else of that same friend. I also have to same problem with commenting on posts as well.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Liking a Post on Facebook

Has anyone else had a problem with liking a Post on Facebook using the app on your Windows Phone? It seems to be random and not the same people every time. I can like a post of a certain friend, then the next day an error message comes up when I try to like something else of that same friend. I also have to same problem with commenting on posts as well.

If you're referring to the error which goes something like "Like could not be changed or set", then yes, I have experienced this in numerous occasions. However, I have found that the cause of the problem is not having a good internet connection. As a solution, I make sure that my internet connection is stable. I sometimes need to reset my data connection, by activating and then deactivating Airplane Mode for example.

You may want to create a Windows Central account so you could keep track of responses to your query easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes