How to save audio on WhatsApp?

Gautham V kunnath

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Friends, can anybody help me out in saving an audio recording that I have received on my windows phone WhatsApp. I have downloaded it and I m able to play it on WhatsApp only. How do I transfer it on to my PC or sent the clip as mail via phone??
Ultimately I want to get the .mp3 downloaded and accessible on my Xbox music app on WP...
Pls help!!!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
WP apps are sandboxed, so Im not sure if what you're asking for is possible.. You could try the whatsapp web option and check if you can save the file from your browsers tab page?

Gautham V kunnath

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
WP apps are sandboxed, so Im not sure if what you're asking for is possible.. You could try the whatsapp web option and check if you can save the file from your browsers tab page?

This is very disappointing
I have been browsing entire web for an answer.
Nobody is sure about this.
I wish we get an update with this feature soon.
Same issue with saving .pdf files on phone and mailing them as an attachment.
No idea where these files get saved.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
.pdf files are a different story :) Go to the store and download the Files app (by microsoft), open it, browse through the files and im sure you'll find your pdf's :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
the developers are the ones that need to push the updates :) So don't be disappointed in our OS lol I mean if you want security then there will have to be some sacrifices I guess

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a workaround for that :) A few extra steps, but what the hey, right lol

Upload the file to onedrive (if it isn't on onedrive already), open the app, select the file, tap share and send it via email :)

This way also gives you the BT option :)

Gautham V kunnath

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a workaround for that :) A few extra steps, but what the hey, right lol

Upload the file to onedrive (if it isn't on onedrive already), open the app, select the file, tap share and send it via email :)

This way also gives you the BT option :)
Yeh even i hav been doing this process all this days.So thought of asking for an alternative if any available on WC experts...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon