I feel that the Band Monitor app would be a great way to advertise the Lumia line and the band. Lots of famous YouTube gamers play horror games, and the potential for a heart rate in real time is great. It'd be brilliant viral marketing to give these players these products and use them in their videos.

But how do I get the right Microsoft officials to hear this idea? I feel like most conventional feedback methods are useless.

Thanks in advance!
    03-20-2015 01:37 PM
    I feel that the Band Monitor app would be a great way to advertise the Lumia line and the band. Lots of famous YouTube gamers play horror games, and the potential for a heart rate in real time is great. It'd be brilliant viral marketing to give these players these products and use them in their videos.

But how do I get the right Microsoft officials to hear this idea? I feel like most conventional feedback methods are useless.

Thanks in advance!
    For us ordinary non-high-level-multi-billion-dollar-company-CEO human beings, it seems that Twitter would be the best means of reaching them... by "tweeting" at, at least, their official handles. Otherwise, sitting down with them in a conference room would be the option.
    03-20-2015 01:49 PM