Hi, I'm looking for an app for my Windows phone for my study purposes. I would need it to make a sound, e.g 'beep' every 4 or 5 minutes within a certain, say, 45 min. time range. The idea is that the sound will bring me back to focus in case I get distracted in my thoughts. Can you tell me if there is such an app? It would help me a lot. I have browsed through many apps, but none of them - surprisingly - don't seem to have this feature. Thank you very much!
    03-20-2015 05:48 PM
    I've owned quite a few timers and none of them have what you requested.. However there are a few things you can do..

- Get in touch with a dev and ask him if he could design sth like that (could take a while)

- Build your own app (will definitely take a while)

- Use the stock alarm app and change the tone to sth short. You can set as many alarms as you want :) (recommended)
    I've owned quite a few timers and none of them have what you requested.. However there are a few things you can do..

- Get in touch with a dev and ask him if he could design sth like that (could take a while)

- Build your own app (will definitely take a while)

- Use the stock alarm app and change the tone to sth short. You can set as many alarms as you want :) (recommended)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-20-2015 08:28 PM