Title says it all,i recently got 16GB but already fulled it,however how im gonna transfer my apps with it? (i got 6-8GB apps)
    03-21-2015 08:05 PM
    There are 2 methods.
    -Move the apps to the internal memory swap the SD card and move them back to new SD card.( if not all apps fit on the internal memory you have to do this trick again)
    -Go to settings > backup > backup apps+settings. Get your old SD card out put your new in and do a factory reset (hard reset) and during the new set up install the back up.

Copy the apps from one sd card to the other with your PC will not work.
    Be sure that the new SD card is big enough so otherwise you have to do it in a while again with a bigger SD card.
    There are 2 methods.
    -Move the apps to the internal memory swap the SD card and move them back to new SD card.( if not all apps fit on the internal memory you have to do this trick again)
    -Go to settings > backup > backup apps+settings. Get your old SD card out put your new in and do a factory reset (hard reset) and during the new set up install the back up.

Copy the apps from one sd card to the other with your PC will not work.
    Be sure that the new SD card is big enough so otherwise you have to do it in a while again with a bigger SD card.
    RumoredNow and Nokia Boy like this.
    03-21-2015 08:18 PM
    I got 16GB and i will upgrade to 32GB,i will probably do the first method since some apps are deleted from the store so im unable to download them again
    Harrie-S likes this.
    03-22-2015 08:48 AM