Why won't my Nokia Lumia 920 turn OFF the Airplane mode?

Mohammad Sarwaddin

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 920 has been stuck on Airplane mode, i tried to restore my phone,tried to soft reset it and even i tried the NOKIA RECOVERY TOOL but nothing happened. Even when i try to OFF the Airplane mode it goes back to ON. Please Tell me a solution to this problem as soon as possible.

Qie RedMaroon

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi, my lumia 920 (RM-821_APAC_Indonesia_311 with WP10 TP OS Version 10586.36) stuck in airplane mode too after update to 10586.11. I tried many suggestions to fix my phone (soft reset, hard reset, downgrading, flashing with or without sim card, flashing with other RM-821 variants) but still stuck in airplane mode. Last night, I tried to emptying the battery and let it empty for a couple of hours. This morning, I charging my phone and I can use my sim card but with unstable signal (airplane mode turn off by default). but happened in my phone for less than 1 hour, my phone restart by it self dan back to stuck in airplane mode. I hope emptying the battery first can be a solution to fix the problem other lumia 920 or other lumia type. Maybe there are other solution to fix this airplane mode problem in this forum. thank you, and sorry for my bad English.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention