Lumia 920, battery replace?

jeetjani

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. as you may know from personal experience or reading on the forums about the 920, my Lumia 920 battery dies each day at a very rapid pace. This means like 2 or 3 times in 24 hours!!! Yes, I an a heavy user and I was not expecting any miraculous lifetime out of it.

My question: I've a while to go before a device upgrade (at least till the next flagship) possibly later this year, so should I consider replacing the battery of the 920? I'm handy with the phone, already replaced the screen three times! LOL

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well since you've already replaced the screen three times, I would say there is no harm in getting a new battery 🔋 for about 20$ from eBay. But consider getting a power back for the phone, would be a good investment because it will work with all your future phones.

Dr Noon

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Consumption is disappointing.. i bought powerbank.. romos power bank 10000mamph. 25 dolar and i can charge lumia 4 times with that. Of coursi i use lumia as router and internet sharing for other device. . But i like it yet.. more than my other devices

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon