My devices are dead

thatdennis

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
So basically I've been dealing with a touch screen-dead surface 2 RT and followed ALL the instructions to fix it from the Microsoft website but to no avail. Contacted Microsoft support and the best they could do is send a replacement unit for $200. Idk if my S2 is angry at me as the touch screen worked for a day, then died again.

Is there any fix for this? Or am I stuck with a screen dead tablet? Note that my surface 2 RT was treated nicely. One day while using it, the touch screen suddenly died (no drops, no nothing).

Another thing is my Microsoft band died. Idk how but I speculate it's me sleeping on it. This one's ok though as I have the Microsoft care, just wanted to know if it can be fixed.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So basically I've been dealing with a touch screen-dead surface 2 RT and followed ALL the instructions to fix it from the Microsoft website but to no avail. Contacted Microsoft support and the best they could do is send a replacement unit for $200. Idk if my S2 is angry at me as the touch screen worked for a day, then died again.

Is there any fix for this? Or am I stuck with a screen dead tablet? Note that my surface 2 RT was treated nicely. One day while using it, the touch screen suddenly died (no drops, no nothing).

Another thing is my Microsoft band died. Idk how but I speculate it's me sleeping on it. This one's ok though as I have the Microsoft care, just wanted to know if it can be fixed.

Your best option would be to bring your devices to the service center to have them checked and repaired. Calling them was a good move, but at least they would be able to tell you what's wrong with your devices when you bring your devices to Microsoft,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb