Here drive + - it's great in towns, but can any one explain why it cannot navigate on motorways?

W

WPCentral Question

here drive + - it's great in towns, but can any one explain why it cannot navigate on motorways?

been running up and down the country this last week and the app has created some balmy routes - going round in circles sometimes. I have checked that motorways are selected. It makes no difference whether I have balanced or faster route selected. For example coming from Preston to Birmingham it took me down the M6 to M56 and then across on the A57 to Sheffield rather than straight down the M6.

I thought at first is was diverting around projected holdups, but going from Birmingham to St Albans it directed us to Stratford on the M40 and then back to the M6 one junction further down!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: here drive + - it's great in towns, but can any one explain why it cannot navigate on motorways?

I do know that Google maps is actually better at finding alternative routes :/

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: here drive + - it's great in towns, but can any one explain why it cannot navigate on motorways?

Do you have 'My Commute' turned on? It may be trying to learn this. Turn it off

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Lol No sir it doesn't.. I will stop myself from posting again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05