Can I get some help with my Lumia 520 WhatsApp attachment issue?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 520-WhatsApp Attahment issue

When sending a file on WhatsApp, on clicking the paperclip symbol at the bottom of the phone i get the option of: Camera, Camcorder,Contact,Photo,Video,Location from Attach Media.
I want to remove some of these options and replace it with others like removing Camera & Camcorder as their functions can be adjusted.

Thanks to advise how to do so.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 520-WhatsApp Attahment issue

When sending a file on WhatsApp, on clicking the paperclip symbol at the bottom of the phone i get the option of: Camera, Camcorder,Contact,Photo,Video,Location from Attach Media.
I want to remove some of these options and replace it with others like removing Camera & Camcorder as their functions can be adjusted.

Thanks to advise how to do so.

Sorry that is not possible. If you want something like that please contact the developers of WhatsApp and asked them to add this feature.

anansh99

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

Thanks but while surfing for this issue i found that few people have shared their screenshot and it does not have Camcorder in it but instead have another option as "Album"

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Thanks but while surfing for this issue i found that few people have shared their screenshot and it does not have Camcorder in it but instead have another option as "Album"

Probably you also checked all settings in WhatsApp and so did I and I did not find any option to change it.
But maybe the android version can do this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss