I purchased an Hipstreet W7, how do I transfer apps to the SD Card?

UKSteve

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hipstreet W7

Here in the UK I bought a cheap Windows 8.1 tablet costing ?49, I should think around $75, it has 8GB storage which has precious little left for download anything after everything has loaded up and any updates applied. I've put in a 32GB SD card in the slot but there doesn't appear to be any way to transfer the apps to the SD card to free up any internal storage or in fact to download apps direct to the SD card. Any of you tech savvy people got any suggestions, other than buying a more expensive tablet that is?

pb5525

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
If your SD card showing when you click on My Computer, Your SD card is bad. With windows 8.1 with a SD card inserted into a card reader, it will act just like an normal hard drive. If you see "C" dive and you have your SD card in the slot,it should show as "e" drive . your card is bad if you see nothing.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hipstreet W7

You sound suspiciously now. If it's really true, what kind of SD is needed? I never used SD on my tablet, just connected once to transfer files from it to phone and it was showing as regular external storage, like flash drive.. If I'm getting you right it's not supposed to be showing like that. Right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99