ma lumia 925 just completely dead i cant have recovery mode like volm dwn + power key cant vibrate not respond ... when i connected power adapter then volm down + power key that time just light dimming in windows menu button ..... what i do pls help...
    03-24-2015 02:54 AM
    ma lumia 925 just completely dead i cant have recovery mode like volm dwn + power key cant vibrate not respond ... when i connected power adapter then volm down + power key that time just light dimming in windows menu button ..... what i do pls help...
    After connecting the power adapter wait for considerable time (5-10 min or may be much sooner i.e., 3min) then the phone boots up....Windows button led blinking is quite common to all the users of 925 as it activates only when your phone's battery lacks sufficient charge to power up.
    After connecting the power adapter wait for considerable time (5-10 min or may be much sooner i.e., 3min) then the phone boots up....Windows button led blinking is quite common to all the users of 925 as it activates only when your phone's battery lacks sufficient charge to power up.
    03-24-2015 03:16 AM
    mine is dead too.. just no response. was using my phone, just froze and then came the nokia symbol and then just nothing.. absolutely nothing.. the nokia care guy said the motherboard has gone fault ?!! just like that?! while using the phone! pls help
    04-30-2015 09:47 AM