How to sync calender on demand?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Lumia 820 with 8.1 OS. I would to like sync the calender whenever I need and not automatically. like in email in box I get sync button. need same button in calender too. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
^^^ What Pete said ^^^

Especially important when inviting others to a calendar event, yes?

Make the calendar event and select invitees.

Go to Settings > email + accounts > tap the account name associated with the calendar and make sure calendar is set to sync (box checked). Hit the back button... Anytime you make a calendar entry you want synced to other devices or invites sent make the calendar entry... Then go to Settings > email + accounts > hold down on the account name associated with the calendar and tap "sync" from the popup menu. You have now manually synced that calendar across your devices and pushed notification out to invitees.

Vijay Naphade

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I dont use Hotmail so dont kept inbox for Hotmail but all contacts and calender is from hotmail so syncing email will not work.
Other solution - Dont you think this long procedure than I suggested. Any way I am doing that right now since dont have any option.
planning to switch gmail since there calender is bug free and managing calender from desktop web UI is 100 times better than Microsoft hotmail.

thanks for you replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium