Facebook messenger notification problem

nuaman bukhari

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I am facing notification problem on facebook messenger app. The application is working very smooth but I don't receive notifications.
Previously I reinstalled the app and get the things work normally but now reinstalling or soft rest doesn't help any more.
It worked but suddenly stopped working.
Please help...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I am facing notification problem on facebook messenger app. The application is working very smooth but I don't receive notifications.
Previously I reinstalled the app and get the things work normally but now reinstalling or soft rest doesn't help any more.
It worked but suddenly stopped working.
Please help...

A lot of users are also experiencing the same issue, as shown in this thread, this thread, this thread and this thread. The symptoms may not be exact, but the basic problem is the same. Please send feedback or report the error to the developers of the app - this can be done from within the apps themselves in the app settings, either through the "report a problem" or "send feedback" feature.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I reported twice but haven't received any reply yet..

They may not reply at all... a reply is not expected. But at least we are re-assured by a confirmation that our report was sent. This will provide information to the developers on what they have to do so that they can issue a fix in the next update. Receiving the fix in a succeeding update, then, can be their response to your/our report/s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro