Will there be a new Lumia with smaller screen soon?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,
Using the 520 now, but needing a better camera I am looking for a replacement.
Only all the new Lumias are 5 inch screens. I don't like that at all. Just too big for me....
Will there be a Lumia with 4, 4,3 or 4,5 inch display soon, with a better camera (8 mp) and 1 gb ram?
Otherwise it will be an Iphone unfortunately,
and i like windows phone very much....

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Only all the new Lumias are 5 inch screens. I don't like that at all. Just too big for me....
Will there be a Lumia with 4, 4,3 or 4,5 inch display soon, with a better camera (8 mp) and 1 gb ram?

Not sure if there will be a new Lumia but what about the Lumia 820. 8Mp camera, 1 gb ram and 4.3 inch screen.
This will be an upgrade if you come from the 520 and much cheaper then a iPhone.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Probably yes.Maybe in the 4x or 5x series

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wish I had an answer for you, but sadly it appears the industry continues to move bigger and bigger.

You can get older models like the 820, but if you're considering an iPhone 6, the Lumia 730/5 is probably right up your alley.
The 920 is comparable as the 73x is slightly taller, but its still no slouch and is a great option if you're on a budget. (and worth a look if you're considering an older iPhone anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss