Why my Lumia 630 Dialer started getting hang after mobile update from microsoft?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Few Days back I just updated my phone as the update released by Microsoft, but after few hrs. of update I tried calling to one number and I could not hear anything to decided to recall but to my surprise the call was not getting hang. but other application and function were working perfectly. I waited for 10 mins but call didn't get disconnected, then I restarted my phone that also took 5 mins and it is happening everyday after the update, at least once or twice a day.

Please help me out ...... my phone was never hang before.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Few Days back I just updated my phone as the update released by Microsoft, but after few hrs. of update I tried calling to one number and I could not hear anything to decided to recall but to my surprise the call was not getting hang. but other application and function were working perfectly. I waited for 10 mins but call didn't get disconnected, then I restarted my phone that also took 5 mins and it is happening everyday after the update, at least once or twice a day.

Please help me out ...... my phone was never hang before.

DO a hard reset by going to settings-about-reset my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium