Why does my battery die quickly ?

W

WPCentral Question

why is my battery dry quickly ?

my phone battery is quickly get dry when i play games and the net is on. how can improve the battery life?

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
re:

What phone are u using? And how long is it since u bought it?
New phones can take a week or two before their battery is properly calibrated with charge discharge cycles.
Also check ur battery saver to see what all apps can run in background and then disable them.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
re:

my phone battery is quickly get dry when i play games and the net is on. how can improve the battery life?

Welcome to Windows Central.

Having the screen of the phone turned on for a prolonged period of time, especially while displaying bright images, consumes battery power. This is in addition to high processor activity (such as in playing games). Also, using 3G/4G for internet consumes a lot of battery power, since the 3G/4G antenna is a power-intensive component.

In order to "maximize" your battery life, you may consider keeping your phone plugged in (either through the charger or through a battery pack) if you want to play games and surf the net often. You may also want to connect to WiFi instead of using 3G/4G since the WiFi antenna uses less power than the 3G/4G antenna.

You could also try to disable the background activity of some apps in the Battery Saver app, but this won't impact your battery as much as playing games and surfing the net through 3G/4G does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium