Cant access my folders/messaging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, so I was going through my message settings and I clicked on backup my messages from "all time", and I noticed after that, that I cannot send messages to anyone. I also cannot enter the message settings. If i try to send a message it will freeze and bring me to the home screen. I cannot access my photos or other settings. Does anyone know what I should do or what the phone is doing?? Its a Nokia Lumia 1520, thank you.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi, so I was going through my message settings and I clicked on backup my messages from "all time", and I noticed after that, that I cannot send messages to anyone. I also cannot enter the message settings. If i try to send a message it will freeze and bring me to the home screen. I cannot access my photos or other settings. Does anyone know what I should do or what the phone is doing?? Its a Nokia Lumia 1520, thank you.

Take a backup via transfer my data for contacts and messages and export it to sd card.Move all photos,music,videos,etc to sd card and restart the phone and try.If this problem persists and is painful,hard reset the phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb