I copied a video from my HP Stream tablet to my One Drive, why can't I see it from my HP Desktop?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

copied video from my HP Stream tablet to my One Drive but cannot see it from my HP Desktop

Tried connecting the tablet to my PC but it doesn't see it. Then I saved the video to my one drive, but it doesn't show up. When I go to the One Drive on my tablet I see all of the files that I have saved from my other computers so I know it's in the right place.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: copied video from my HP Stream tablet to my One Drive but cannot see it from my HP Desktop

I miss some information so here some general remark.

If the video is a few GB and your upload speed is not high it can take a lot of time before your video is uploaded to OneDrive.
You can check on your tablet by tapping on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar how fare the upload is.

Not sure how you tried to can indeed not connect your tablet to your computer but it will not work with an USB cable.

If you computer and tablet are on the network you can add them to your "home group"
Join a domain, workgroup, or homegroup - Windows Help
And then you can transfer files over your network.

Another way is to copy the video on an USB thumb-drive or SD card and use this to transfer files.

If above does not answer your question please register on this site and reply on this post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon