I am using Nokia Lumia 520, I am not connected on Facebook

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

neither on facebook app Messenger. When someone writes to me in inbox, I get the notofication on my phone and when I click on the notification, it takes me to log in Messenger. How can I stop getting those notofications of I am not connected to facebook or facebook messenger? Of course I receive notifications from outlook, gmail, whatsapp, viber but as I am not connectec on Facebook or Messenger I don't want to get notifications from Messenger. How to stop it?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
neither on facebook app Messenger. When someone writes to me in inbox, I get the notofication on my phone and when I click on the notification, it takes me to log in Messenger. How can I stop getting those notofications of I am not connected to facebook or facebook messenger? Of course I receive notifications from outlook, gmail, whatsapp, viber but as I am not connectec on Facebook or Messenger I don't want to get notifications from Messenger. How to stop it?

Welcome to Windows Central.

So the question is on how you would stop receiving notifications in Messenger, not on why you're not connected to Facebook (as suggested by your title)?

If yes, you could disable the notifications in your phone Settings > notification + actions > swipe down to Messenger > disable "Show in action center" and "Show notification banners". You may also disable the sound (set it to "none) and vibration.

This can be done for any other app. If you decide to receive notifications again, simply enable them again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac