Worrisome. Applications keep being pulled down of the store. Is support for the being guaranteed for the future?
    04-01-2015 05:54 PM
    Applications are being added, applications are going away. Fact of life.
    More so here.

The future has always been blindingly bright or hopelessly dark depending on who you ask.

Can't swing a dead cat without another "are we doomed?" thread, but I can assure you the plane as not "hit the mountain." Not yet.
    Even in Blackberry things aren't doomed yet, not exactly rosy, but BB hasn't thrown in the towel yet.

If MS pulls an HP and tries to shutter Windows Phone, spin off Windows and focus on peddling keyboards and mice, well...
    Only 2 things guaranteed in life..... pro tip, neither of them are made by Microsoft. :)
    04-01-2015 05:55 PM
    Applications are being added, applications are going away. Fact of life.
    More so here.

The future has always been blindingly bright or hopelessly dark depending on who you ask.

Can't swing a dead cat without another "are we doomed?" thread, but I can assure you the plane as not "hit the mountain." Not yet.
    Even in Blackberry things aren't doomed yet, not exactly rosy, but BB hasn't thrown in the towel yet.

If MS pulls an HP and tries to shutter Windows Phone, spin off Windows and focus on peddling keyboards and mice, well...
    04-02-2015 12:31 AM