Just bought a used 1520. I have a 920 and have read conflicting reports on whether or not I can cut my sim from the 920 to fit it and it work. I have a sim card cutter. I also heard not to use the tray I got with the cutter if I want to go back to my 920 but just use a piece of tape to hold it. Also if I am able to cut my sim card will I be able to swap back and forth with my 920 if I would want to without AT&T charging me each time I do it. Thanks for any help.
    04-03-2015 05:51 AM
    I went into my provider (Vodafone) and swapped my sim for a nano. No charge. You increase the risk of a mishap I you cut it down yourself. I still use my older 1020 so use an adapter. Do your research though as you can wreck your phone if you break your pins. The one I use is a Noosy adapter. The nano sim fits in tightly and it has a clear sticky back that holds it in place and lines the sim flush with the adapter (no lip). That said, I am awfully careful when inserting and removing as I have been burnt before. So far, no issues and I have swapped between handsets dozens of times now without incident.
    04-03-2015 06:01 AM
    Ive done all my cutting using scissors. **** easy pop onto ur favourite search engine search for a full to nano/micro template and just follow the instructions. there are plenty of videos on youtube too. easy stuff never had a problem. You certainly can use tape ive done that also with my 920. although you might just want to get a converter back to full or whatever if you are gonna be doing it alot. Bottom line. easy easy easy to cut
    04-03-2015 06:13 AM