How do I upload my picture or the photography contest?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thread moved to appropriate area...

I also reported your multiple posts in the contest thread to get them removed from there. Ifeanyi... Please don't SPAM the forum even if you are having an issue.

Now. I want to help, but I need more detail. Are you using the phone or PC? Which Phone? Is it an App on the phone? How many MB is the pic? Did you know there is a size limit?

Answering these basic questions will help us to help you much better than just having you run around the board shouting, "Help."

Please and Thank You.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From your Phone you can use IE and view the site in desktop mode.

Click the Picture Icon in the Post Box. pic post 01.JPG

Use the Insert Image Box to Search for the pic you want to post.
pic post 02.JPG
It will browse your phone's internal memory and the SD card. I have done this.
Select the pic you want and select open
pic post 03.JPG
Select Upload File(s)
pic post 04.JPG
Your pic will appear in the post with some BBCode
[ ATTACH=CONFIG]101193[ /ATTACH] (no spaces in the square brackets)

I do not use Apps for sites. However, there is a tutorial on posting pics from Tapatalk linked in every Photo Contest announcement. Here is the link again: How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums | Windows Central

Also I believe that you can now attach pics from the Windows Central App or it is coming soon. Maybe a user of that App knows more and will post here.

The maximum size pic you can upload is just over 3MB so if you are using a 930/Icon/1520... Do not try and attach the High Res image it will be too large. Check your file size and make sure it is 3MB or smaller or the upload will fail.

Do you have a file host??? You could always upload the picture there and use the URL to direct the site to that host. Many drop a link to OneDrive... You can even imbed an image hosted on OneDrive through the browser in desktop mode similar to what I illustrated above by using the From URL tab in the insert image box.

Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss