Flash drive problem on Windows

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello! I have a flash drive that shows 0.98 Gb free of 0.99 Gb, but when I go to computer management it's says that the flash drive actually has 3.73 GB of space. What? It also shows on computer management that the flash drive has 7 Health (Primary Partitions), 2 Unallocated (which I can't extended the other partitions to) and 1 blank space. I've never seen this before. I've tried formating the flash drive but nothing happens. The flash drive is a white "Lexar". Can anyone tell me how to fix this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

choloFromHell

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Try with GParted, it is an awesome software that comes preload with most Linux distributions but it can be downloaded and used on Windows
Is very user friendly and there is a lot of help in the web about it, but try to repartition your USB with it

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
.exe? I haven't seen one on the website. I've only seen it in .iso which I burned it to a cd and it gave me errors when booted from that cd.

Sent from my a guy that love CyanogenMod using Tapatalk

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
hotphil, true but I need this flash drive. My 2nd flash drive holds a backup OS and my 3rd flash drive holds all my personal files and documents.

Sent from my a guy that love CyanogenMod using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital