I cannot connect to Wi-Fi network with Lumia 930 at home.
    As I connect to the Wi-Fi , message appears " you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network xxxx"
    I've asked to dealer and got a advise that it's not device problem , should reboot the router.
    but , I don't think this problem is from router , because other devices(PC,iPad,iPhone,Android device also) can connect to the Wi-Fi network.
    Please let me show any possibility without rebooting router.
    04-05-2015 04:28 AM
    I cannot connect to Wi-Fi network with Lumia 930 at home.
    As I connect to the Wi-Fi , message appears " you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network xxxx"
    I've asked to dealer and got a advise that it's not device problem , should reboot the router.
    but , I don't think this problem is from router , because other devices(PC,iPad,iPhone,Android device also) can connect to the Wi-Fi network.
    Please let me show any possibility without rebooting router.
    Welcome to Windows Central. You may want to create a Windows Central account so you could respond to the replies to your query easily - this will make debugging your problem easier, too.

Does your router have a password? If yes, make sure that you've entered the correct password.

Does your router have a MAC-Address limiting feature? If yes and enabled, make sure that the MAC-Address of your phone is allowed to connect to your router.

Aside from these two, you may need to finally reboot your router - another possibility is an IP-address conflict which can happen if you've got a lot of devices connected to the router.
    Kazuhiro Hishiyama likes this.
    04-05-2015 06:09 AM
    Thank for your advice.
    Anyway , I don't think the issue is caused by reuter. because the phone cannot connect to the other Wi-Fi resistered as recognised customer netwrok.
    I mean the phone cannot connect to any Wi-Fi networks. so, i think the problem is caused by the device.
    04-06-2015 06:53 AM
    Have you rebooted your phone, maybe soft reset?

My 930 has an issue where it stops connecting to any wi-fi connection ssometimes, but a reboot solves it.
    04-06-2015 07:34 AM
    Thank for your advice.
    Anyway , I don't think the issue is caused by reuter. because the phone cannot connect to the other Wi-Fi resistered as recognised customer netwrok.
    I mean the phone cannot connect to any Wi-Fi networks. so, i think the problem is caused by the device.
    You could try eusty's advice: try restarting your phone or performing a soft reset.

Restart = power off, then power on.
    Soft Reset = press the volume down button and power button together until your phone reboots.

Let us know if it works for you as well.
    Kazuhiro Hishiyama likes this.
    04-06-2015 02:02 PM
    I've only tried restart but it didn't work.
    now,according to your advises,rebooted it.
    and it works.
    really thank you all.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-08-2015 06:36 PM
    What version of the OS and firmware are you running, and which carrier? I've had similar problems with Wi-Fi (along with several other issues) since getting Update 2 through Windows Insider. But I'm also running an unlocked 930 on ATT, so maybe that's a separate issue and the reason my voice mail stopped working. I think I may do a hard reset and see how things go just with 8.1 and Denim.
    05-12-2015 01:06 PM