So I think I may have dropped my phone one too many times but before I throw in the towel I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced these problems. Facebook and Messenger apps don't update the feed or messages BUT if I use Internet Explorer I can use Facebook (after a message about suspicious security certificates). I can however use Instagram, Kakao, and tumblr apps. When I try to search for something in Explorer it can't connect or find results.When I take photos they don't show up in my camera roll (are they gone forever??!?) but my old photos are still there. It also can't seem to get the time right. Its been like this for about 2days. Any help or advice?
    04-05-2015 04:47 AM
    So I think I may have dropped my phone one too many times but before I throw in the towel I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced these problems. Facebook and Messenger apps don't update the feed or messages BUT if I use Internet Explorer I can use Facebook (after a message about suspicious security certificates). I can however use Instagram, Kakao, and tumblr apps. When I try to search for something in Explorer it can't connect or find results.When I take photos they don't show up in my camera roll (are they gone forever??!?) but my old photos are still there. It also can't seem to get the time right. Its been like this for about 2days. Any help or advice?
    Welcome to Windows Central.

We need more information about your phone. What phone are you using? What are the OS version and Firmware numbers? If your phone has an SD Card, are your apps installed on the SD Card (Messenger can't be installed on an SD Card, though)?

You may need to create a Windows Central account in order to reply to this thread easily.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-06-2015 04:07 PM