Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did your friend update it with your wifi or his wifi?
If he used his wifi try also his wifi.

Cancel your downloads, delete temporary files (use storage sense) do a soft reset and try again.

I presume you did not get an "requires attention" like the app can not be updated because it is on your SD card and it should be on internal memory.

Aschmano

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
it's a bug , if you have installed any update for extra keyboard languages during first setup it will cause this pending issue on app updates especially on cyan,
to overcome this
1- hard reset after backup.
2- setup your phone without internet ( skip account logon and go directly to keyboard setting and delete the extra keyboards, leave only English one) then switch on WiFI and do restore with backup.
3- update your apps via wifi
4- update your phone direct or via PFD.
4- if you receive Denim update 1 then this bug won't happen to you it seems Microsoft fix it .
5- if you still did not receive update 1 then add your needed keyboards but do not ever accept updates for them .

this was the only way when i was on cyan on my L630.

cheers

Nasrul Nizam Ismail

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
it's a bug , if you have installed any update for extra keyboard languages during first setup it will cause this pending issue on app updates especially on cyan,
to overcome this
1- hard reset after backup.
2- setup your phone without internet ( skip account logon and go directly to keyboard setting and delete the extra keyboards, leave only English one) then switch on WiFI and do restore with backup.
3- update your apps via wifi
4- update your phone direct or via PFD.
4- if you receive Denim update 1 then this bug won't happen to you it seems Microsoft fix it .
5- if you still did not receive update 1 then add your needed keyboards but do not ever accept updates for them .

this was the only way when i was on cyan on my L630.

cheers

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Firstly, you have to cancel the download.
&
Then try one of these steps.
1. Do soft reset of your phone .
2. Turn of your Wi-Fi & connect to it again.
3. Re insert your SD card (if you have).

It will definitely work.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb