Lumia 930 on AT&T

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I used it on AT&T for a month and it was horrendous. Connection constantly dropping, text and media messages always failing to go through. I ended up selling it because it was so unreliable

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I own one and its on AT&T and can say it works perfectly without LTE. Like you I was hesitant about it because I want fast speeds but its more than sufficient enough for me. I average around 8 down which I'm happy with. Only gripe I have is I'm a music junkie and have only about 2gb of space left.

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Thanks for all the input!

H+ vs. LTE speeds....is it really THAT big of a difference??

Seeing how we are in April, might as well just wait it out for a few more months for a Win 10 phone don't you think?

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I have been using 930 for about six months now, on AT&T, with H+ obviously; no problems at all. I feel the speeds are enough for casual browsing. Haven't really tried streaming and heavy data tasks since I am near WiFi almost all the time. But, I would say, it will depend on your personal usage. If you solely depend on your data plan for your daily usage, then getting an LTE device would be better. However, if you use it only while traveling for, say, basic email/browsing/navigation tasks, then H+ is enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss