Why Email Sync is so slow?

Thiago_TES

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello, does anybody know why my email sync is so slow? Can it be because the number of contacts that I have (since I think when you use the email app the entire account is synced). I have a Lumia 920 and everytime it takes a lot of time to sync my emails on my main Microsoft Account. I checked on my father 930, and mother's 720 and they are very fast to do the same thing.
Thanks

Thiago_TES

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I have made a lot of tests with the email app recently, disconnected from other accounts (like facebook, twitter) and even set the sync to only get message from the last week and it's annoying because sometimes it syncs fast, but sometimes it takes forever like I said. But to get e-mails before my desktop? Never. Maybe some changes on settings like server? Do you use the default settings?

Arlan Henry

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Try putting the phone in airplane mode then turning on WiFi only. From what I've noticed when syncing Facebook contacts and calendar, when data is being transferred via WiFi and mobile data simultaneously, the switch sometimes causes a sync error..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills