Error Code 85010014

estaban63

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I am also getting the same reply only on my Windows Phone Lumia 635. It will not update, synch my email for the past 6 hours. It syas: Outlook error we can't synch blu406-m.hotmail.com. Missed items: (shows a contact that I already deleted). I try to rest the phone. But email will not sync from 6 hours ago? I see others get same issue... what are we supposed to do? Can't get my email to phone. But on the laptop, etc all is fine, no errors. Thank you

anon(9162935)

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I had a chat with Lumia Team on Twitter they recommended me hard reset. But hard reset means losing all my data and downloading all over again. Did anyone tried hard reset? Did that work? Or you still facing same problem even after hard reset? PS. Lumia Team also said there is no service w/ MS service its the problem in my phone but now here I see many of you facing same problem since a day it should be MSFT's problem and not ours.

chris rugnao

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I have the same error code. Not sure what I need to do to fix this but it looks like each of our phones were affected at the same time. last updated 9 hours ago. it's 10:20pm in Texas. Not sure if it was an update or if I need to do a hard reset, but I hate messing with this phone I have used windows phones for along time, and when these types of issues happen it messes with my business I operate from my phone.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

PS. It has to be on MS I have an HTC Phone. It's not because of the Lumina

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I had a chat with Lumia Team on Twitter they recommended me hard reset.
That's generally the issue with many company's social media people - whilst you may get an instant response, they're often a long way from the parts of the organization that actually know what's going on.
​Hard reset?!? pfffft

Dan_McMak

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The problem started to occur around 19:30 EDT on my Lumia ICON. It happened to my "master account" + a second one. The common link is that the only affected accounts are .HOTMAIL.com email accounts. The OUTLOOK.com accounts have been unaffected.

Currently, the calendar entries entered on the ICON, finally made it DESKTOP OUTLOOK, where I have my "master" WinPhone 8.1 directed. Yet it the phone shows a new Error Code: 80C805E2.

MS must be making some progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss