Error Code 85010014

nysink

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Same here, only with the primairy account, for 16 hours now. Other accounts or web login work fine.
Not gonna do a hard reset, MS should just fix it...

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a chat with Lumia Team on Twitter they recommended me hard reset. But hard reset means losing all my data and downloading all over again. Did anyone tried hard reset? Did that work? Or you still facing same problem even after hard reset? PS. Lumia Team also said there is no service w/ MS service its the problem in my phone but now here I see many of you facing same problem since a day it should be MSFT's problem and not ours.

I tried to contact Windows Phone Support on Twitter but they didn't reply maybe the team is offline. Anyone here any update regarding error code 85010014??

Same problem.... Why windows central writers are TOTALLY SILENT on it... This is ridiculous.... They must educate about issue so hard reset is avoided...

Same here, only with the primairy account, for 16 hours now. Other accounts or web login work fine.
Not gonna do a hard reset, MS should just fix it...

Don't hard reset MS is working on it wait for at least 24 hours more.

Twitter?

What do people smoke that makes them think they can just rub some Twitter on a problem?

Hard Reset... Yeah. NOT the first line solution to a problem but what do you expect from people being bomblasted on Twitter. I'd tell ya Hard Reset too just to keep you busy and out of my hair.

After some user PM'd me I had no problem doing a web search and finding out it is a Server Side issue and knowing that wait for resolution is the key tactic.

Twitter? Makes me sad.

"Dear Twitter, my arm fell off. Please fix it automagically in 140 characters or less."

"Dear Sir, Hard Reset and that thing will snap right back on."

Twitter?

anon(9162935)

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Twitter?

What do people smoke that makes them think they can just rub some Twitter on a problem?

Hard Reset... Yeah. NOT the first line solution to a problem but what do you expect from people being bomblasted on Twitter. I'd tell ya Hard Reset too just to keep you busy and out of my hair.

After some user PM'd me I had no problem doing a web search and finding out it is a Server Side issue and knowing that wait for resolution is the key tactic.

Twitter? Makes me sad.

"Dear Twitter, my arm fell off. Please fix it automagically in 140 characters or less."

"Dear Sir, Hard Reset and that thing will snap right back on."

Twitter?

Hahaha chillax buddy everything will be all right 😁

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to post a thread about this seeing if I was the only one, but I guess not! This was at the top of the list for trending threads!

Started happening yesterday morning (when it just so happens I was waiting for an important email on my phone), so I opened up my Outlook account and I noticed it hasn't synced in a while, so I tried, got the error, and reset my phone. That worked and my phone synced for about an hour, and then after that, nothing would fix it.

puckrazy1

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Same error, but bay402-m.hotmail.com for the server. Last sync was 20 hours ago. I'm not at home so I can't check my Outlook client on the PC, but I'm going to assume it's not working either. Outlook.com web interface is fine though.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here, syncing with 920 in US. Blu406. I feel a bit shameful wondering why I hadn't received some expected mail last night and didn't bother to open the phone email app to receive the error or login to the web client. This is very rare on WP, in my 30 month experience.

I pity anyone who was told by twitter to perform a hard reset. Put the twitter Kool-Aid down.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb