Error Code 85010014

puckrazy1

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Apparently a fix is being rolled out.

We have rolled out a fix to address this issue. The fix will take time to resolve and we expect all services to be fully restored by later today Pacific Time. Impacted users can continue to access email via Outlook.com and any unaffected client. April 08 12:11 PM

anon(9162935)

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here, syncing with 920 in US. Blu406. I feel a bit shameful wondering why I hadn't received some expected mail last night and didn't bother to open the phone email app to receive the error or login to the web client. This is very rare on WP, in my 30 month experience.

I pity anyone who was told by twitter to perform a hard reset. Put the twitter Kool-Aid down.
I was told to hard reset 😂 but lucky me instead of hard reseting started this thread here and #WindowsCentral and you guys were saviour 😊

Woolly Lamboth

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
We have two Icons in the house, both have been having this problem.
One of them I was able to resolve just recently by messing around with the frequency at which emails are downloaded. Now it's fine.
I wasn't able to get the other one working that way.
Another thing to note: they are on different mail servers.

Good luck guys.

douglasl

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Are your phones working now, for some of you that started experiencing this problem last evening Tue Apr 7? It's 2 pm here in Seattle Wed Apr 8 and my email's still not syncing on my phone. I would have expected the 10 am fix to affect me sooner, assuming that it's being rolled out from Redmond...

-Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb