I utilized OneNote on my Windows 8.1 device. I downloaded OneNote to my Mac in the hopes that I could sync across devices. Once I signed into OneNote on my Mac, it gave me a blank "notebook" which synced to my phone and removed all my previous notes. How do I get them back?
    04-07-2015 08:43 PM
    I utilized OneNote on my Windows 8.1 device. I downloaded OneNote to my Mac in the hopes that I could sync across devices. Once I signed into OneNote on my Mac, it gave me a blank "notebook" which synced to my phone and removed all my previous notes. How do I get them back?
    are they still online.As in check on your pc
    are they still online.As in check on your pc
    04-07-2015 10:50 PM
    They're not, everything is just a blank brand new notebook. it shows I have an "online notebook" and a "phone notebook" and they aren't in either. It's like the new Mac version overrode the phone version.
    04-08-2015 05:39 AM
    I just had the exact same happening to me, started it for the first time on my win 8.1 device and it overwrote my notebook... anyone know of a way to get them back???
    04-13-2015 02:33 PM