New features of GDR2 update.

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys,
I am really excited about the GDR2 update for my L730, and the first question hits my mind is "FEATURES", So what new features and Fixes Microsoft is gonna add up with GDR2 update?
Thank You.

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
first of all the gdr2 update will roll out in certain market and also for certain carriers. so keep your fingers crossed. and also no exact time frame is provided as by when we could expect gdr2 update. so i would suggest better look forward to win 10 update rather than getting excited for gdr2. ;)

Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 is coming to some - but not all - existing handsets

I'm waiting for W10 as well but Some of UI changes seems ugly to me, so I will be very conscious about upgrading to W10, but from my side GDR2 update will be highly expected!

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
first of all the gdr2 update will roll out in certain market and also for certain carriers. so keep your fingers crossed. and also no exact time frame is provided as by when we could expect gdr2 update. so i would suggest better look forward to win 10 update rather than getting excited for gdr2. ;)

Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 is coming to some - but not all - existing handsets

One more sign I'm observing that Microsoft is very open minded for India, (I.e. Recent Lumia 6xx launch etc.) so in other words Microsoft is giving priorities to Indian market and L730 and L830 are mid range device and most suitable for earlier firmware updates! Still not sure, but I hope they release GDR2 update in Indian market.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for W10 as well but Some of UI changes seems ugly to me, so I will be very conscious about upgrading to W10, but from my side GDR2 update will be highly expected!

Note this is just a tech preview which will change proportional to insider's feedback ...so by the time WP10 gets RTM 'd UI looks more polished and refined.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss