Stuck in downloading Windows 10

Ankit Rathi

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
After installation of GDR 2 Update on my Nokia Lumia 625, I started downloading windows 10. But from last 3 hours its stuck on 5%. Please help what to do.. Ho to restart the download. I cant stop download.

Ankit Rathi

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
After waiting so long I decided to factory reset my phone. Complete the whole process, downloaded windows insider again and start update.. After all the process which took about 1 and half hour look what I got.. I m again stuck on 5%. Hell microsoft what's wrong with 5%.. Please any one there who can help me..
Richard I need you man. Please help me out.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Is here anyone whose download stuck and then completed because it was downloading in background and just percentage was stuck?

Yes something is happening in the background as I have lost 350 MB data in the update download process but it still shows 5%

Update: Mine just got bumped to 44% and then 48% while I was writing this post and then stuck at 48%. May be this is ho it has to work. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Is here anyone whose download stuck and then completed because it was downloading in background and just percentage was stuck?

Yes something is happening in the background as I have lost 350 MB data in the update download process but it still shows 5%

Update: Mine just got bumped to 44% and then 48% while I was writing this post and then stuck at 48%. May be this is ho it has to work. Lets see what happens.

Update: error occured and download started from the scratch. I am not going to download it again from the scratch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss