Anyone else getting this Error updating Windows 10 on 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I tried to update my Nokia Lumia 520 (AT&T) phone & am getting this error message. Anyone else getting the same error?

i tried

1. resetting my phone
2. restarting my phone

but no luck yet

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I didn't have any issue with the download. But after the update i have all problems! The new apps are working. The new keyboard is working. But SETTINGS IS NOT OPENING! the main thing in a phone is not opening! In app list there is no settings app, in action center it does not do anything!

I3unny

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have any issue with the download. But after the update i have all problems! The new apps are working. The new keyboard is working. But SETTINGS IS NOT OPENING! the main thing in a phone is not opening! In app list there is no settings app, in action center it does not do anything!
o_O oh god... Should I upgrade to win 10 or not lol

rohankhandelwal

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I enrolled my phone wid windows insiders..enrollment ws complete..phone rebooted on its own..and now wen I check for phone updates then it says your phone is up to date..whr to download windows 10 preview from?

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. Hard Reset fixed the problems.. But had problems with log in forums, it shows blank screen everytime. I just typed looking at the blank screen to login :')

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster